HOW IT WORKS?
1.Coating or plaster is applied on a wall or a ceiling.
2. 0.3 mm thick perforated material is installed on a wall, floor or ceiling. Due to woolly coating of material it is highly adhesive.
3. The wires from each band conducting to the transformer form a parallel connection and are connected via WAGO or other type of terminal blocks.
4. A temperature sensor is connected to a temperature controller.
5. One more plaster coat is put over the material and then — any kind of a wall or ceiling covering.
6. Carbontec® heating system is ready and works perfectly!